Posts by Szkajer

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.

Discord Name: Szkajer#2137

UserID: 214646767013199872

Which Role you wish to apply for?

Which staff member suggested you for this position?

[Moderators have to be suggested]

Chiru Michiru

Do you have a working Headset + Mic? Are you willing to use it?

Yes, I am.

How long (since when) have you been on this Server?

(Date of join) You can check your join date by entering !uinfo into the #bot-channel.

15.08.2016 07:29-Discord

How often and when are you online?

After school all day

Situational Questions

Please fill out the following questions in a way you think YOU have handled the situation correctly! Keep in mind that your rank may restrict you in certain actions.

You see a person spamming in the chat, what are you going to do?

Warn him that he can't

Somebody keeps writing Bot commands into the General chat, how do you react?

Warn him that he can't do this here, and tell him that bot commands are for bot channels, and delete his spam

You see two people having an argument in the General chat and their language becomes stronger and stronger from time to time, what do you do?

Ping both, say "guys this isn't place for arguments, please stop or i'll punish you", and delete argument

What started as a nice conversation turned into a semi-erotic Roleplay situation in the SFW Channels. What will you do?

ping persons that erp, tell them that sfw channels are not supposed to erp and they should go on nsfw-roleplay, and delete erp

Somebody just joined and constantly keeps asking "Where is the hentai???". What do you do?

ping him, tell him that he need get roles from autoassignrole channel that he could see hentai, and delete his spam

Even after telling that person your response from above, he still presists to ask "Where is the hentai?!" and then starts to have a debatte/argument with one of the server members which turns out to get toxic rather quickly. What do you do?

first ping and tell to stop if not warn, if he still spam then mute,

Other Questions

I have read the Server-Rules and I agree to follow and enforce them onto the community.

Yes [ x ] / No [ ]

I understand that I will refrain from kicking or banning people unnecessary, instead I will make use of the warn system in case of a rule-breaking.

Yes [ x ] / No [ ]

How many of the same messages will get you muted?

2 [ ] - 3 [ x ] - 5 [ ] - 6 [ ]

How many warns for a kick?

How many warns for a mute?

2-3

How many warns for a ban?