Friendship with Benefits

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
  • So I have been playing this Hentai game on steam recently and from all I can say, the art is very good:

https://store.steampowered.com…Friendship_with_Benefits/

The same above but just a button

Game Name
    Friendship with Benefits
    Genre Dating Sim | Life Sim | Visual Novel | Casual | 2D | Mature | NSFW
    Price 8,99 EUR - €
    Age Rating Adult
    Uncensored?
    Yes - No patch needed

Here is a in-depth review of mine about the game:

Game Review

Of course the characters have different names, but if you know the original characters, the parallels are literally visible.

External Content img.hentai-heaven.net
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fluttershy has always been the best girl, so it comes to no surprise to me or to you all that Succ-Fluttershy is a absolute dick destroyer.

10/10, I completely lost.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.