Hentai of the Day - 28.12.2020 - Sexy game characters

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
  • Now, these characters are not inherently frontal nude when you see them initially, but the way they dress or behave just begs for them to be fucked or violated at some point.

No? Just me? Alright then...

My question to you is;

What are the sexiest video-game characters or games you know? Maybe even provide a little image sample!

Here are mine:

2B - Nier Automata - Or any other girl from the Neir games.

Any girl from League of Legends:

KaiSa - She has the fattest ass of all the game, I swear to god it's shape is a own metric unit!

Ahri - She is definitely a dick destroyer! No doubts! If she doesn't get you in heat, nobody can.

Nidalee - Her attitude and the way people draw her is just begging for it! It's mating season. Every time, any time!

Miss Fortune - I think everyone who has seen her at least once knows that the only thing she is hunting for isn't just your booty. She be taking all of your body!

Xayah is just a general slut cheating on her husband/boyfriend Rakhan. Just a bag of fuckable meat.

And of course the best of them all;

Soraka - What could possibly be a reason other than the fact that her main duty is "healing", and there is no better medicine than sex! Her magical touch will surely make you feel better.

Feel free to share your favorite video game or character or persona hentai here!

Sharing is caring!

• some people may hate me for saying this but, Junko Enoshima from danganronpa. she is one of the craziest sob's that has a chance at rivaling Yuno Gasai (who is also very sexy) in looks and insanity, but cannot be denied she is sexy.

(Before someone says it, I have no clue on how to show images so just google the two girls if you don't know)