Survey on NSFW Discord Channels

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
  • Greetings Community!

We, the Community Management, well more specifically I in this particular case, would like to ask you a certain question regarding the NSFW Category channels we have on the Discord.

As you all know we have like a dozen of NSFW category channels all sorted into tabs such as: "NSFW > HENTAI - (A-H)" and so on.

Our latest development, and this is where I am currently seeing the future of the community eventually, has been the development of the so called "NSFW > GAMES/ANIME" category which features channels such as;

nsfw-anime, nsfw-azur-lane, nsfw-league-of-legends, nsfw-pokemon and so on...

As it turns out, these channels make it easier for people with the same interests in certain anime/hentai to find the channel or niche they are looking for and post/download the image/video material they want.

Also we have noticed that these channels are more often correctly used than the other NSFW category channels due to the theme in these channels being clearly defined towards one topic.

To get to the point of what we are most likely want to say is;

We would like to get rid of as many unnecessary Discord channels as possible to make the browsing and using experience as fun and uncomplicated as possible!

That would include removing typical NSFW Channels such as #nsfw-fellatio, #nsfw-gangbang, #nsfw-tentacles, #nsfw-paizuri, #nsfw-albino and several other channels to replace all of these separate single channels with one big channel called "#nsfw-anime" (which already exists)

We would basically make sure to properly integrate all combinable content into collective bigger channels.

That still means that channel suggestions and new anime or theme based channels can be created!

Here is my personal take on what I would do to improve the future of the discord:

For once I would take a look at the momentarily channel structure. As it is right now, we have stuff like "NSFW A-H" which in itself isn't necessarily a bad thing to begin with, but the main problem being (in my opinion) it's littered with tons of channels that nobody wants or nobody has any idea what to use them for.

As a starting measure, I would remove all the unnecessary category channels. While I myself would have loved to see people post something in the #nsfw-albino channel, due to it being one of my favorite fetishes, unfortunately the community doesn't share the same excitement, as a result the channel will then be deleted. Same goes for other inactive or unwanted channels the community or team seems deemable for a remove.

The remaining channels from the before "channel purge" will then be divided into the Old categories but under a completely different initial theme.

Since we all know that the "NSFW > ANIME/GAME" is the actual tab where stuff about Anime and Games is posted, the entire tab will be deleted and the channels will be put into their respective Letter region.

Eg; nsfw-kantai goes to "NSFW I-R" due to it's anime name being "Kantai"

All NSFW Category channels will contain: Kinks, Anime, Games, Themes and other stuff

On second thought I really don't know if keeping generic stuff like "nsfw-exposure" and other super generic stuff around makes any sense.

Shouldn't we just delete all NSFW channels that weren't used for at least 90 days?

I would like to hear your opinion on this one in the discussion below.

It's a topic that really can bend or break ones mind as it is hard for me to think for people as a collective entity and I would love to hear your thought on this.

Cheers,

Chiru Michiru