Yuuki's Supporter Application

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
  • Name: Yuuki
    SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121184617
    Warnings: None
    Discord: Yuuki#4187
    Info: I have moderated other DarkRP servers and done some developing for them so I do have the experience that would be required for here and I only ever see the owner on as staff so I thought I would give this a try.
    Other stuff: I just don't like to talk much

• Greetings Yuuki795 ,

thanks for showing interest in becoming part of the Hentai Heaven DarkRP Server team.

We have taken a look at your application, reviewed it and took a closer look, we came to the conclusion that unfortunately you do not fit the criteria to become a staff member.

Reasoning:

While we appreciate you showing interest in becoming part of the team, you don't show the mentality that is required to become a part of the team.

When faced with the server rules you decided to abandon the server and create a project of your own.

That aside, while it isn't a necessary requirement, we would like to have people on the team who can use their microphone and are willing to use it

You are still welcome to be part of the community by playing on the server, but not as a future staff member.

Cheers,

Chiru Michiru