Staff application

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
  • Discord Name
    Xaeron#4542
    UserID
    What position are you applying to?
    Which staff member suggested you for this position?
    None
    Do you have a working Headset + Mic? Are you willing to use it?
    Yes
    How long (since when) have you been on this Server?
    Dec 25th 2018
    How often and when are you online?
    My time zone is GTM-3, I am connected most of the day, you can send me a DM in case something happens :O
    I have read the Server-Rules and I agree to follow and enforce them onto the community.
    Yes

Do you have a working Headset + Mic? Are you willing to use it?

I don't have one

Even though I can be in VC on my phone

Situational Questions:

You see a person spamming in the chat, what are you going to do?

I would simply tell him to stop, unless he is really insistent on spam, in which case I would resort to other measures

Somebody keeps writing Bot commands into the General chat, how do you react?

Quote the bot channels to use the commands there

You see two people having an argument in the General chat and their language becomes stronger and stronger from time to time, what do you do?

Force them to stop, the server is for hentai, they can solve their problems in DMs, away from other users

What started as a nice conversation turned into a semi-erotic Roleplay situation in the SFW Channels. What will you do?

Quote the rplay corresponding channels to do roleplay there

Somebody just joined and constantly keeps asking "Where is the hentai???". What do you do?

There is a whole list of hentai channels ordered, I would just make him watch that

Even after telling that person your response from above, he still presists to ask "Where is the hentai?!" and then starts to have a debatte/argument with one of the server members which turns out to get toxic rather quickly. What do you do?

Stop it, if the user is especially annoying, I would give him a warn

Other Questions:

I have read the Server-Rules and I agree to follow and enforce them onto the community.

Yes [X] / No [ ]

I understand that I will refrain from kicking or banning people unnecessary, instead I will make use of the warn system in case of a rule-breaking.

Yes [X] / No [ ]

How many of the same messages will get you muted?

How many warns for a kick?

How many warns for a mute?

How many warns for a ban?

Final words:

The truth is that it would be fun and interesting to be a moderator, I am willing to work towards it! >:D

• Greetings Xaeron ,

thanks for applying to become a staff member of the Hentai Heaven Discord.

We have taken a look at your application and while It's visually a pain, we have come to the conclusion that your application has been accepted.

Please message me on Discord to get introduced to the moderation tools and channels of the server.

Cheers,

Chiru Michiru