What are you listening to?

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
  • I will make the start with whats currently on the radio. Also love that song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Heyo!
    (I may look different without the SC filter, but it's the same Jack!)

I'm currently listening to a feelgood playlist I did a while back.

https://www.youtube.com/playli…1YEeT-IcuT9_tQRC2eUBXRtW1

Hope you enjoy that! Just some songs I come across every so often (updated often)

If that's not your cup of tea, I have some chill mixes over here on another Channel.

Here are some good mixes of some chill beats.
    Timber-

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wander-

Denali-

Backwood-

Those are some of (my favorite) as well as some of the most popular. Hope you like them! Happy

Facebook-Whats-funnier-than-24-9f7936.png

• "Shit You Right"-Einstein.

78d9661fbda4ce921451a28818cba8ff59a5df50_00.jpg

This should suffice.
    pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com