Your favourite game or hobby

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.

There are 5 replies in this Thread. The last Post () by crisrufo.

• Greetings Community!

Title sais it all. What's your favorite game and why is that so?

For myself, I am currently playing alot of GTA V Roleplay.

Now you may ask yourself: "What would this guy be roleplaying as???" The answer is simple!

• Chiru Michiru

Changed the title of the thread from “Your favorite game or hobby” to “Your favourite game or hobby”.
  • (Used to be Minecraft, from 2013-2018)
    Then Overwatch became my favorite game,

and soon I had hit more hours on it, then almost all my old favorite games altogether.

Now, I constantly switch between Dead by Daylight, Overwatch, GTA V, Osu and recently got back into Titenfall 2.

• Osu is one of my favourites too, but I play it to seldom :/

I played constantly from 2015-2018 Dirt Rally, Assett0 Corsa and Project Cars.

I would say, that Dirt Rally is my favourite Race game of all time, because it makes so much fun to drive through dirt and snow and listening to the best car sounds ever. I always played with a G 27 racing wheel from logitech. It is one of the most difficult games, because you loose very easy control over your car and you need much time to improve your driving skills.

I' am also a big fan of the whole Total War Series like Total War Shogun, Napoleon Total War etc. , because you can control a whole nation conqer other nations. You have to build up your economy and your military and fight in epic battles, where you can control each unit by yourself. There are no other strategy games like the total war games.

I also love fighting games like One Piece Pirate Warriors or the Yakuza series. It is so much fun to beat lots of enemys with some cool combos and after a level up to beat them with even cooler combos xD

I can't really say which game is on the first place in my opinion. There are to much great games in completely different genres, that it is nearly impossible for me to say which game my favourite is xD

• does 4 hours of osu whenever i have time count?

https://osu.ppy.sh/users/11209608

If it is your hobby or what you do the most of your time, I guess it counts as "hobby" or "favorite exercise"