Japz - Staff Application - Moderator

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.

There is 1 reply in this Thread. The last Post () by Chiru Michiru.

• General Information

Discord Name: Japz#0002

UserID: 237846059806752768

Which Role you wish to apply for?

Which staff member suggested you for this position?

[Moderators have to be suggested]

'Chiru' Michiru

Do you have a working Headset + Mic? Are you willing to use it?

Yes, I am. [X] - No [ ] If no, please tell us why.

I'll be willing to use my mic but only whenever I can use it without any disruptions in my place.

How long (since when) have you been on this Server?

19.03.2019 22:50

How often and when are you online?

I'm online everyday usually within 8 AM to 12 MN (GMT/UTC +8), but I'm always on Discord whenever I'm awake. This might affect when I'm doing important irl stuff but I'll try my best to be online while doing those things.

Situational Questions

Please fill out the following questions in a way you think YOU have handled the situation correctly! Keep in mind that your rank may restrict you in certain actions.

You see a person spamming in the chat, what are you going to do?

I'll quickly mute them to prevent them from spamming more.

Somebody keeps writing Bot commands into the General chat, how do you react?

I'll tell them to send the bot commands in the respective bot channels. If the situation still goes, I'll give them a warn.

You see two people having an argument in the General chat and their language becomes stronger and stronger from time to time, what do you do?

Depending on what kind of argument it is. If it's personal, I'll warn them to stop arguing in the chat and settle the manner in DMs as they're disrupting the atmosphere of the chat. If it's server-related, I will warn both of the users to stop, and then help the one who is troubled.

What started as a nice conversation turned into a semi-erotic Roleplay situation in the SFW Channels. What will you do?

I'll politely remind them that they are talking in a SFW-focused channel and their conversation is slowly escalating into NSFW. I may also suggest that they continue their roleplay in the NSFW chat or in their DMs.

Somebody just joined and constantly keeps asking "Where is the hentai???". What do you do?

I'll tell them that they need to assign the 18+ and NSFW roles to themselves first before they can view the NSFW channels, along with the channel where they can assign those roles.

Even after telling that person your response from above, he still persists to ask "Where is the hentai?!" and then starts to have a debate/argument with one of the server members which turns out to get toxic rather quickly. What do you do?

I will warn both of them and tell them to stop arguing. I'll check the user who kept asking about the hentai if they had the 18+ and NSFW roles.
    If the roles are still missing, I'll tell them the above message again. If the NSFW role is just the missing role to them, I'll remind them that he/she forgot to set the NSFW role to themselves. If they have the role that says they're below 18, I'll tell him/her that he/she is not allowed to view the NSFW channels since they're under-aged.
    If the situation goes to asking "Where is the hentai" again, I'll see him/her as a troll user and mute them accordingly.
    For the server member involved, I'll remind them to never do the same thing again and be more polite to other users especially newcomers.

Other Questions

I have read the Server-Rules and I agree to follow and enforce them onto the community.

Yes [X] / No [ ]

I understand that I will refrain from kicking or banning people unnecessary, instead I will make use of the warn system in case of a rule-breaking.

Yes [X] / No [ ]

How many of the same messages will get you muted?

2 [ ] - 3 [ ] - 5 [X] - 6 [ ]

How many warns for a kick?

How many warns for a mute?

2-3

How many warns for a ban?

Final words

It may be bumpy for me at the start, but I'll work myself to gradually improve overtime to be a better mod. I'll be doing my best~

Thanks for reading my form! Whatever the final decision may be, I'm ready and I'll willingly accept it.

• Risu

Added the Label Pending
  • Greetings Japz ,

the Hentai Heaven Community Management would like to inform you that your application has been accepted.

For further information about your future role and position as a community moderator, please contact one of our Administrators via forum conversation or Discord DM/Ping in the respective channels.

Yours,

Chiru Michiru  

• Chiru Michiru

Set the Label from Pending to Accepted