Question of the Day - 28.11.2020 - What do you watch more?

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
    • Official Post

What should be tomorrows question? 8

1. How often did you cum a single day? (3) 38%
    2. What was the weirdest hentai to come to? (2) 25%
    3. What's the dirtiest thing you have ever done to your boy-/girlfriend? (3) 38%
    4. Something completely different! (0) 0%

I must admit, the title doesn't say anything about the question, but here is the actual question:

What do you watch more?

Hentai or Anime?

And how come so?

Also as a new format, I will give you people the chance to vote for tomorrows question!

You can suggest question to us using the Suggestion tab on the forum or by hitting this button:

Add Suggestion

Please make sure to select the "Question of the Day - QOTD" category when submitting your suggestion!

• Go to Best Answer
    • Best Answer

I watch anime more simply because while hentai is great, the constant sex just gets old and thats something I don't want to have. If the hentai has scenes every few times than thats alright, but most hentai's i have seen are just either constant sex or sexual images or content. It becomes less interesting overtime because many tropes and ideas are already shown or is easily predictable. That can be said for alot of things but there is not alot of new ways to blackmail someone into sex or capture people to r*pe them.

• 'Chiru' Michiru

Changed the title of the thread from “Question of the Day - 27.11.2020 - What do you watch more?” to “Question of the Day - 28.11.2020 - What do you watch more?”.