2022. A rough year, for the most of us...

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
    • Official Post

Greetings dear Community!

2021 has been a rough year for almost everybody with a few exceptions.. Yes I am looking at you Bezos...

Many thing have happened that year, many friendships were formed and some even were lost.
    It's not common for people to pay attention to one and another.
    Everyone just assumes that everything will always stay the same as it has always been... But time moves on, it always does.

Many people have been financially hit due to COVID restrictions preventing people to work or to even take part in any work at all due to their status.

We live in a time where ideology and social peer pressure is put above logic and reason.

As for me, yes I too have been hit by COVID restrictions, even lost my job entirely.
    That means no income, no way to maintain the community and no way of keeping up the bots as well as the community forum.

As has always been, the Hentai Heaven Community has been a private project by me and will always be.
    Every cent, euro and time invested into this community has been an investment from me to you people, wanting to make this place as great as it can be!

Never have I aimed to make any profit with the community, this has never ever been my goal at any time.

As time moves on and things become more and more expensive, I find it fairly hard to upkeep the community with it's current costs and will probably face the fact that around February the community will most likely lose it's assets such as bots and forum.

I don't like asking for things as I firmly believe that usually by asking for said things you end up achieving the complete opposite of what your goal is so all I can do is hint you towards the donation page of the Community and hope for the best outcome to be happening in the regard of next months annual server payments.

If you wish to donate to the community you can do so by pressing the button below;

Donate.png

Non the less I wish you all a great and healthy year 2022!
    Stay safe and stay strong!

Cheers,

Chiru Michiru