I like to say that I love this community so far & if any of you guys don't mind me asking do you guys know why Puritans,normies,sjws/npcs & feminists hate us hentai fans,our hentai communities & our hentai gaming communities

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
  • To explain like some of you guys I noticed Puritans,normies,sjws/npcs & feminists hate us otakus,weebs,gamers,final fantasy fan/huge fans,hentai fans,our Japanese otaku brothers,our Japanese otaku sisters,our communities,our hentai communities & our hentai gaming communities & our culture communities. & sometimes we do get attacked & what we love always get attacked & Puritans,normies,sjws/npcs & feminists want to either censored what we love,banned what we love or go as far as making what we love illegal to get/buy & support wtf what the hell.

So I'm asking you guys your opinions & from your experiences & don't worry I promise & like you guys I will gatekeep all of Puritans,normies,sjws/npcs & feminists,the censors & people who support censorship out of our new communities & our new & parralle industry soon & sooner or later if any of you guys know about the indie communities both in Japan & here in America & out of our hobbies. Thanks for responding to my question+rant & I apologize for added a side rant :).

• Official Post

Usually I would give a fairly longer, more detailled answer on the topic, amd I may do so afterwards, so sorry for any upcoming or existing typos. If there is one thing I hate more than delusional cancel culture plebs, its Mobile Keyboards.

To get on Topic;

Problem is, humans always worked one way and it turns out they work the best way doing so.

It's easier and better to have a 'Common enemy' which are in these cases the people who like Anime or Hentai.

If they can't rip on furries cause there are no actual furries around to roast, they will just start pulling random shit out of their asses to find the next 'reason' to hate on something.

People always try to pick on the weaker people.

Doesn't necessarily mean people who like anime/hentai or other are mentally and physically weak.

People just think that they are 'superior'

People have different hobbies, and that's how things work. Liking anime/Hentai is a nieche hobby and is usually doubted to be a 'normal' thing.

Like all things in life, there is no good or evil.

There is no right or wrong.

Everything is a matter of perspective.

We don't go around saying "LOooooooL! Look at this nerd going fishing xddddDDDD" cause clearly, fishing is such a often seen and excercised hobby, that it wouldn't make sense for people to call it a loser/nerd hobby.

Thats the small statement version of mine. Now I really gotta go to bed.

Cheers,

Chiru Michiru