My five cents on Discord users and other...

To gain full access to the Hentai Heaven Forum, you need to register yourself.
    • Official Post

For those who are like "BuT It WiLl aCcEsS mY EmAiL" or some other shit, because they have to sign up in the forum:

You literally sign up to random websites, giving them your e-mail, a First- and Lastname and even hand out your phone number.

Every big tech company sells your data to the highest bidder, WE DON'T! And you people come crying towards us cause "It wants to access my E-Mail".. Yeah no shit the forum will access your e-mail, cause it will have to enter your MAIL into the Registration field "E-Mail" so you can be sent a activation or notification mail!

People never give a shit about their data privacy, but come crying towards other people with some dumb-ass insecurity shit like "I don't want to say what my name/gender/age is, I am so insecure".

At this rate I am 100% sure people would rather click some scam Bot DM message giving out their Discord message, than open a link their friend is sending them in a DM.

Society 2020, this is peak stupidity.

With that being said;

We value data protection and privacy, yes we do.

But we value common sense and basic human brain functioning even more.

Conclusion

After 12 years of experience in running game-servers, 4 years of running a discord community and about 3 years of running a Community Network, I really have stopped caring about the problems most of people tell me.

We are Administrators and not fucking daycare workers, who have to deal with children being unable to look after them self.

At this rate I am almost 100% sure that half of the people who use discord aren't even of the legal age to use this platform but still want to access things they aren't supposed to!

Now please, go ahead and spread the word of "Boo hoo, Hentai Heaven is bad and full of racist staff", cause saying random bullshit without actual real evidence is the best people can do. Clearly thinking and reasoning is not one of the best perks most people have.

Best regards,

The Hentai Heaven Community